Terms & Conditions
Refer a Friend
Last Updated: 29 Sep 2021
- We've set out below the terms and conditions for our Refer a Friend promotion.
- The Promoter is Serco Leisure Operating Limited (company number: 04687478), Lancer House, 38 Scudamore Road, Leicester, LE3 1UQ
as the managing agent of Rebecca Adlington Swimming Centre.
- The Refer a Friend Promotion will run from 24th May 2021 but may be withdrawn or amended at any time and without notice.
- To be eligible for entry you must be a current paying health and fitness member either by Direct Debit or a paid in full membership (excludes lessons and casual users).
- Not applicable to Serco Leisure Operating Ltd employees.
- No cash alternatives given.
- To participate in the Refer a Friend promotion you must ensure your friend informs the centre staff team at time of joining. We are unable to backdate a referral entry.
- You can refer as many friends as you like. A friend is any friend, family member or other member of the public, provided they are aged 16 or over and a UK resident.
- Referred members who cancel their membership within 14 days or default with their initial monthly payment will not qualify you for a referral.
- The free month will be applied following your friends first successful Direct Debit payment (or on completion of pay in full payment).
- Serco Leisure Operating Ltd apply the free month, this can’t be determined or selected by the member.
- This offer doesn’t apply to all memberships.
- The new member can’t have been a previous member within 6 months of the referral.
- Serco Leisure Operating Ltd have the final decision on any discount/referral offer given.
- In order to make a qualifying entry your Friend must:
- Sign up to a monthly Direct Debit or paid in full annual membership.
- Inform the member of staff that they have been referred to join the centre. The staff member will then complete the required form that creates the entry.
- Successfully pay their first pro rata payment and first month Direct Debit.
- Comply with our membership Terms & Conditions.