Terms & Conditions
Your Centre Experience Survey Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 15 Jul 2021
These are the terms and conditions of the prize draw for those who have completed the Your Centre survey.
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
- Employees, agencies or family members of Rebecca Adlington Swimming Centre or or Serco, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and are eligible to claim the prize you may win.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the ‘Your Centre Experience Survey’ and submit your email address. No purchase is necessary. The survey is free to enter.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Serco accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry will not be considered as proof of receipt.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is the same as the closing date of the survey. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 27/07/2021.
- The winner will receive one-month free membership. For Direct Debit payers, the free month will be applied in September and for pay in full members it will be added to the end of the contract term.
- The winners will be notified by email within a month after the prize draw is held. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Serco shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and Serco shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 27/07/2021 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Customer Insight Manager, Serco Leisure, Lancer House, 38 Scudamore road, Leicester, LE3 1UB.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Serco accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Serco further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Serco reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The decision of Serco in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Prize draw is run by Serco Leisure Operating Limited, Lancer House, 38 Scudamore road, Leicester, LE3 1UB.