Terms & Conditions
Water Meadows Family 2023 Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 09 Jan 2023
Please familiarise yourself with the following before you send us your video.
The ‘Become the Water Meadows Leisure Complex Family’ initiative, will be referred to below as ‘The Family’. ‘Family’ means up to x5 family members, BUT we are willing to consider more if suitable.
‘We’ or “Us” are More Leisure Community Trust, who facilitates Water Meadows Leisure Complex.
- The Promoter is Serco Leisure Operating Ltd, 38 Scudamore Road, Leicester, LE3 1UQ, on behalf of More Leisure Community Trust.
Taking part, and sending your video to us is free, but subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Participants can only enter the competition via the Water Meadows Facebook page. Entering videos must be added as a comment on the ‘Become the Water Meadows Leisure Complex Family’ post on the Water Meadows Facebook page here > https://www.facebook.com/watermeadows/
- The winning Family, and all Family members, must live in Mansfield, proof of residence will be required.
- By submitting your video, you acknowledge that all persons in the video have agreed to participate in the forthcoming photoshoots throughout 2023, and that if chosen as the Family will participate in further promotional events linked to the competition.
- All participants will be required to complete Photography & Filming Consent forms, before the photoshoot/filming commences.
- Footage and images may be used by us and by the Promoter for up to 5 years from the date on which the results of the competition are published.
- By sending in your videos, you consent to our using your photos and videos across all forms of social media, press and websites (including 3rd party) to promote Water Meadows Leisure Complex and all other leisure facilities managed by the Promoter.
- The winning Family agrees to be photographed and filmed, and to disclosure of county of residence, and at least first names, and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests relating to any future publicity including but not limited to attending all interviews and photo shoots relating to their respective prizes as is reasonably necessary for press coverage.
- You and your Family must be available for the first photoshoot from February 2023 onwards and throughout 2023, including at Half Term: Sat 11th - Sun 19th February 2023. Subsequent photoshoots will take periodically throughout 2023.
- By taking part in the Family promotion, you are agreeing to commit to up to 10 different photoshoot/filming sessions throughout 2033, if selected as the winning Family. Exact times and dates to be confirmed by the Promoter’s marketing team who will take into consideration and work around other plans the winning family have.
- To be chosen as the Family, the lead entrant must be over the age of 18 and have the authority to represent all other Family members, having legal supervisory status for minors in the Family, e.g., parent, carer, legal guardian etc.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive marketing and other communications from us and the Promoter regarding Mansfield Leisure Centres, including Water Meadows, Oak Tree, and Rebecca Adlington. You can choose to withdraw your consent at any time by notifying us in writing.
- We reserve the right to exclude entries where all valid information has not been entered at the point of entry.
- The winning entry will be chosen by us from all valid entries and based on the nature of the family participation, activities, and involvement as shown in the entered video - that we think, in our judgement, will best represent the Family of Water Meadows for 2023.
- The draw will be made early February and the chosen Family notified as soon as possible by the Promoter’s Marketing Team.
- We will notify the chosen Family’s representative directly, and may also announce it on Social media, or web channel, and other supporting media, including third-party sites, including print.
- In the case of dispute, the decision of the Contract Manager at Mansfield Leisure Centres is final.
- If the chosen Family cannot be contacted by early February 2023, or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, or is otherwise unable to comply with the terms and conditions, a new winning Family will be selected from the videos submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice and any amendments will be published on this web page.
- All entrants are advised to regularly check the website for any changes to these Terms & Conditions which may become necessary for operational reasons. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition in any manner whatsoever if, at its sole discretion, it should decide the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Family Leisure Pass and associated benefits if The Family does not participate in the spirit of the photos/filming productively.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The Family is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, e.g., travel to the centre and parking costs (parking is refundable at Water Meadows Leisure Complex).
- No cash prize alternative available.
- Subject to acceptance of all of the above Terms & Conditions, the winning Family will receive a FREE Water Meadows Family Leisure Pass, valid for up to x 5 people (possibly more at our discretion), to use throughout 2023, at Water Meadows Leisure Complex, Titchfield Park, Bath Street, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 1BA. The prize is subject to all applicable Family Leisure Pass terms and conditions, and Leisure Centre rules, and supervisory regulations, which can be found here > https://www.mansfieldleisure.com/water-meadows-leisure-complex/policies-documents/
- The FREE Leisure Pass will include use of the following, for the winning Family members only:
- Pirate Pool: Flumes, slides, wave machine, and new Splash Pad.
- Climbing Zone: Use of the 15 new station climbing walls.
- Soft Play Area: Fantastic fun for younger children.
- X1 Children’s Party: One child and up to x10 friends, can enjoy a Birthday Party in the brand-new Party Room.
- Gym & Fitness Membership: Available for members of the winning Family over 12 years old only.
- Café Vouchers: A number of vouchers will be given to the Family to use throughout the year, exact amount tbc by Promoter once winning Family has been announced. No change will be given for purchases less than the voucher value.
- For full details about the centre, including Etiquette, Rules, Admission, Supervisory regulations, and Data Collection policies, please see here > https://www.mansfieldleisure.com/water-meadows-leisure-complex/policies-documents/
We wish you the best of luck, from all the Team at Water Meadows Leisure Complex.